Do you have a question about child sponsorship? We would like to help answer them! Below you will find several of our sponsor’s most commonly asked questions, simply click on it to be taken to the answer!
Financial Related Questions:
- How much does sponsorship cost?
- What does my money cover?
- Can I pay my sponsorship automatically?
- Can I pay online?
- Do you give the money directly to the child and/or their family?
- Can I send money or a gift to my child?
- What are your administrative expenses?
- Why was my Credit Card charge or Bank Draft earlier than I selected on the form?
- If my payment is late/missing, can my child still go to school?
Sponsor Relationship Questions:
- How many sponsors does my child have?
- What is a good gift to send to my child?
- Can I email my child?
- Can I have a new picture of my child?
- Is my child an orphan?
- How can I find out about the rest of my child’s family? Does my child have siblings?
- Can I sponsor my child’s siblings?
- What are my child’s special needs?
- Can I go to Uganda to meet my child?
- How long can my child stay in the sponsorship program?
- Do you have child sponsorship in other countries besides Uganda?
- How do I find out more about the community my child lives in?
Letter Related Questions:
- How often will I receive letters from my child?
- Can I send a letter electronically or must it be hand written?
- Are there any restrictions on the content I include in my child’s letter?
- What are the school grades/levels in Uganda and how do they compare to the grade levels in the USA?
- What language does my child use at school?
- Do you know that the word “learned” is misspelled on the letter writing form?